Vidal Home Care
STAFFING FOR CARE FACILITIES
We know that senior care businesses that serve and enrich
the lives of seniors, have been doing so for years,
with a close connection and relationship to their communities.
We can help improve and augment your operations
so that you can continue to provide the exemplary service
that you are already known for within your community.
Place requests for staff anytime 24/7 by phone or via an online portal dedicated to your organization.
View profiles of Care Providers and get to know them before they arrive. See check in/out times + locations.
We can help with last minute ad hoc shifts, longer term temporary positions or direct hire recruitment.
How it Works
Frequently Asked Questions
Vidal Staffing is an easy and efficient way to find qualified Care Providers for your organization:
- Post a job or assignment.
- Our team will match you with qualified and vetted Care Providers, as per your specifications.
- Preview Care Providers’ profile and approve before the assignment commences.
We can help with:
- Last minute ad-hoc shift coverage
- Longer-term temporary positions
- Direct hire recruitment
We help organizations staff qualified “Care Providers”:
- Certified Personal Support Workers,
- Registered Nurses,
- Registered Practical Nurses, and
- Nurse Practitioners.
Learn more about our Care Providers here.
All Care Providers have a clear Police Background Check and Vulnerable Sector Screening.
All Care Providers are insured for general and professional liability.
Getting started is easy.
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Clients can place a staffing request at anytime 24/7 via phone or online portal.
Our clients have access to a dedicated online portal where posting jobs is fast and easy:
- Enter the details of the job description and requirements.
- Our system will notify you when eligible Care Providers respond.
- Preview the profiles of respondents and select the best fit.
Most requests are filled within 24 hours.